Subject: Re: [Leica] Feedback sought on Colour Heads & Analysers
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:03:57 -0400

Akhil:

2) You don't need a colour analzer for Ilfochrome.  Start with the base
filteration printed on the package of paper and do a test strip for
exposure.  The use Kodak colour viewing filters to figure out the proper
filtration.  Ilfochrome had a much wider lattitude for filtration.  You
move in steps of 10cc's and the print viewing filters are probably the best
choice.  Once you have you base filtration for the film and enlarger you
usually use, it needs very little adjustment.

Regards,

Robert