Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG, Leica culture, lens testing and No BS
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:12:48 -0600

At 12:55 PM 3/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>How did you obtain it for $3K? (Used or new?)

One month old, bought it from a Canadian gentleman (with Ted's help) who
couldn't carry it. He was over 80 and decided he could live with the 80-200
f/4. The exchange rate played in my favor.

I do see one used every once in a while in Shutterbug for about $3,500. But
the one I bought looked brand new. Unfortunately, it looks used now. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.