Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica NJ's packing material -Reply
From: Gareth Jolly <gareth.jolly@minters.com.au>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:56:08 +1000

Are you talking about rugby or Australian rules?

Particularly Australian rules is a bit of a different game.

>>> Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> 4/March/1999 09:29am >>>
My M6 arrived, packed the same way. It was in for RF alignment. It's a
wonder it didn't need it again, after the FedEx trip, with basically zero
packing material.

But to their credit, the RF is tack on, and they turned it around very
quickly.

Jim

PS... there are far less major injuries in Australian football, than in
American football. Americans have computer designed padding
everywhere.
Aussys are basically naked.

Is there a clue here?

Jim