Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Seattle Film Works, et al
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 01:18:43 -0500

Speaking of third party manufacturing... I did a roll of Polaroid film,
their new High Definition Film last week. It was the first of this type to
come in our lab... It had Fuji markings ( those are the little colored
lines, bars dots or squares you see along the edge of the developed film)
and printed nicely on the Superia channel!
Dan