Subject: [Leica] Re: Seattle Film Works, et al
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 19:51:59 -0800

Dan Post wrote:

> Speaking of third party manufacturing... I did a roll of Polaroid film,
> their new High Definition Film last week. It was the first of this type to
> come in our lab... It had Fuji markings ( those are the little colored
> lines, bars dots or squares you see along the edge of the developed film)
> and printed nicely on the Superia channel!
> Dan

So far as I know, Polaroid has never manufactured conventional film. It's
always an EOM arrangement. Their 4x5 E-6 film is manufactured by Fuji to an odd
size which is devilishly difficult to clip into 4x5 hangers for processing in
hanger (dip 'n' dunk) lines because the actual film size is non-standard.
 Mike