Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on motorcycle
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:53:37 -0700

Nathan wrote:
> [...]
Nathan,
If you really want positive protection for your gear consider a Pelican (or
similar) case. It is foam-filled, water and vapor tight, and has a hard
plastic exterior. Such cases are a bit bulky, but strong and highly impact
and abrasion resistant. Cost si around $30-40 US dollars.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson