Subject: [Leica] Re: Wide-angles: Heliar & Skopar
From: pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 23:36:51 +0900

Xavier,

Jeremy already copied you on Ken Iisaka's Heliar comments.  Tom
Abrahamsson took a Heliar with him to Italy.  Hopefully we'll hear
something from him after he gets back and gets a chance to process his
film.

The 25mm Snapshot-Skopar is supposedly already available, though the
last time I was window-shopping (at least a week ago) I didn't see
any.  They are appearing in retailers's ads in the magazines already.

The Ricoh 21mm is scheduled to be released for sale on 3/26.  I don't
know anyone who's received an early sample, but the magazines most
likely already do.  No news on this one yet....

Regards,

PB

On Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:10:30 +0100, Xavier Logean
<xavier.logean@epfl.ch> wrote:

>Hello Luggers,
>
>Did our dear Luggers from Japan have news about the Voigtlaender Screw
>mount
>wide angles ?
>
>What the quality of the 15mm ?
>
>Is the 25 mm already availble ?
>
>BTW, did somebody heard or tried of any other Wide-angles ? (Ricoh 21
>mm? )
>
>Xavier.

Paul C. Brodek
Kobe, Japan