Subject: RE: [Leica] Rangefinder + Super-wide lens
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:14:56 -0000

Mary,

I have a friend who always uses his 21mm S/Angulon without a finder, he says
he doesn't need one as 'all he sees is what he gets'!
Similarly, someone has already said that they can visualise what the 24mm
area covers and can work without the additional finder.

If you suffer not from poor eyesight and can see the edges of the 28mm frame
in the M6 finder then what you see outside of that (and you might need to
waggle your eyes a bit...) will show you something approximating to 24mm,
i.e. everything you can see through the viewfinder.

Jem