Subject: RE: [Leica] Rangefinder + Super-wide lens
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:41:13 -0500

I for one actually use and like the auxiliary finder for the 21.  Sure its a
bother and requires focussing through the camera's viewfinder, but the
external finder does somewhat represent the perspective of the 21 and gives
a very bright image. Metering through the M6 with the 21 is very, oh,
impressionistic, so I don't really bother...make my best guess and fix
things in the print.  At 92 degrees wide, the exposure range is usually so
vast that something in the frame will be spot on!  After a few weeks of
learning, I find no problem knowing what's in the frame and remembering to
focus (forgetting to re-focus was my biggest problem.)

	Buzz Hausner