Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Capa and the Wide Angle Lens
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:22:07 -0400

Gee golly gosh! You asked people to hold on and not move? Sounds
suspiciously like a set-up to me! I hope the documentarian's Procedure
Police don't get wind of this, or there'll be Hell to pay ( not to mention a
long drawn out thread!)
:o)~
Dan ( I couldn't do the laying on the floor bit- as big as I am, they'd
start to line up thinking I was a ride or sumpin')