Subject: [Leica] Solms Spring Shoot
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 00:16:19 -0400

Dear Luggers,

I'm flying to Frankfurt this afternoon and hope to be in Wetzlar
tomorrow evening.  I'll be looking for any early arriving LHSA or LUG
members in the lounge.  Hope the weather cooperates and that the Serbian
conflict does not escalate into a larger theater of war.  I have some
angst about the rumor that Russia has redirected its nuclear missels at
Europe!!!!!!!!

I'm bringing two M6s, 28, 35, 50 and 90mm lenses.

Paul T. Collura