Subject: RE: [Leica] Binoculars, Old and New
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:54:20 -0700

If you are looking for some interesting binoculars you should check out
http://www.deutscheoptik.com/  they have some great binoculars from Germany,
Japan, and elsewhere.

Also, for the birders, I used to use a nice pair of 7 x 35 binocs but tried
the new 10 x 36 Canon Image Stabilizer binoculars, wow was I hooked.  I
actually had a 10x that I could handhold, excellent optics too!  They aren't
that much larger than the Geovids.

Peter K