Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic and for no
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:23:04 +0100

I have just read David Medleys post and it really made me quite envious.
Sounds much better than my weekend although Sunday was pretty good walking
around a sort of rummage sale (known here as a "boot sale" - from car boot
or trunk) where I bought a book by a UK group of photographers (Network) of
images of Aids and a new Paterson 35mm dev tank all for less than $3.   Got
some good images on the M3 as well (I hope).   I have dreams of stumbling
across a rare lens or body at one of these things but is has never happened
yet!

Gerry (UK)