Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:55:52 -0400

At 11:59 AM 4/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
What counts is not the advertising, but the product and the service ...
>Does this mean they will take the needs of working pros seriously? Does
>this mean there will be "loaners?" Does this mean they'll provide
>turn-around on a dime when necessary on repairs? Or does this mean ads
>telling the same clientele to buy Leicas because HCB uses them?

B.D. -

Leica does provide loaners and expedited repairs for professionals.
Contact Carol Parseghian with Leica Professional Services Department in New
Jersey.  You have to submit a portfolio and tearsheets of published work to
be approved first.  They have been very good about keeping me in working
Leicas in spite of my tendency to destroy them!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/