Subject: Re: [Leica] lens comparisons between brands
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:16:32 -0400

At 05:45 PM 4/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey....don't leave Minolta out this!   They make great optics!   ;-)
>
>Dan C.

I agree, Dan!  All of my photos before 1993 were made with Minolta lenses.
That's what I could afford at the time.  I still have them and still use
them when I need auto-focus (and don't mind the noise!)  Many of the photos
on my webpage were made with Minolta lenses.  Can anybody tell which photos
are Leica and which are Minolta?

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP