Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:06:11 -0500

At 10:15 AM 4/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Now, our bean counter has an opportunity to shine by resolving the M-6
>pressure plate problem so the pressure plate does not scratch the film.
>
>Let's keep an eye on how this problem is handled by Leica USA.

I still posit that this is NOT a problem system-wide. Maybe a batch of them
got out. But a sample of hundreds would tell is they screwed up in a major
way that threatens their future. I still see no evidence that was the case.
Let's stop acting like Leica has the Sword of Damocles hanging over their
heads.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.