Subject: [Leica] lens hood 50mm f2.8 old style elmar
From: "Gary and Dawn Klein" <gdklein@bytehead.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:37:15 -0500

I was looking over the very comprehensive lens specs page
(http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/listm.html) and noticed the hood
number for this older style lens.  Does anyone out there have the hood for
this lens for sale?   And what would a "decent" price would be for this
particular item.  The leica number is 14321

I am not all that concerned with cosmetics. If the lens hood has some finish
wear that would be ok, but no major trauma.

gck