Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA: ARE YOU LISTENING?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 12:16:31 -0700

I think it is a nice thought the "Leica" might be listening but who is Leica?
Is a copy of the digest sitting on the head guys desk every morning
translated into german with yellow marked important passages?
Are we going to come up with some new insight into how Leica should run
their beeswax?
Anything's possible. I don't think the clouds parting and Leica with
white beard saying "I here, I'm listening and I love you all" is going
to happen. They love us but they are not going to admit it!
We're all a bunch of cranks give or take a Pulitzer, Brooks Degree or
Editorship of a Major Magazine or two. We should have fun and not think
this is going to be a religious experience.
Mark Rabiner