Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA: ARE YOU LISTENING?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:40:24 -0500

At 12:16 PM 4/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I think it is a nice thought the "Leica" might be listening but who is Leica?

Leica listens through the feedback we give their reps. Letters we write,
and contacts that we make with the "big guys and gals." They are going to
be more sensitive to user feedback. It's how good businesses keep vital.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.