Subject: [Leica] Meters
From: JIB <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:29:14 -0700

Well I use the Minolta IVa Flashmeter, and I have to agree with
everything that was previously said.  There is one little weakness that
I have found in these meters.  And that is the little bar that holds the
strap.  This little bar is fitted between the two halves of the plastic
case of the meter.  If the screws work loose the little bar gets
dislodged and the meter will fall if suppported by the strap.  But,
there is a simple fix,  when you remove the back cover you see the screw
heads,  after you tighten them, I always dab a little fingernail polish
in the heads, this prevents them from backing out.

John