Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R camera?
From: "4Season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:25:32 -0600

Congratulations on that M6 purchase, Jim: I purchased mine just over a year
ago, and I think the only days it sat idle were those in which I was laid up
with a fever! Despite being a world traveller and a daily user, it still
looks practically new.

As far as SLRs go, you may have a superior system in the EOS, but if it
simply doesn't agree with your shooting style, then sure, an R6.2 or R7 may
be of interest, and these are pretty small too.

Jeff