Subject: [Leica] Usable 400 slide film
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 10:04:38 +0200

Friends,

I have made several statements recently about my dislike of fast slide
films (>200). Nonetheless, during a recent visit to Keukenhof and
Amsterdam I shot a roll of Fuji Provia 400. I saw the slides last night
and I must say that this particular film works quite well. Even the
pictures of the colorful tulips at Keukenhof are quite good--obviously
we are not talking Velvia here, but decent color rendition
nonetheless--and the pictures shot in the evening in Amsterdam with the
Noctilux are really nice. So if anybody out there gave up on
higher-speed E6 films years ago, like I did, it may be time to try the
newest emulsions--evidently significant improvements have been made.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium