Subject: RE: [Leica] corporate strategy and info
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 13:03:51 -0500

At 06:43 PM 5/3/99 +0200, you wrote:
>the Intel processor roadmap for example is a
>key to many corporate buying decisions.

Yeah, let's talk about that map. I bought a Pentium Pro processor with the
promise of more high-performance processors in that line to come that were
more 32-Bit processor friendly than regular Pentiums. Where did it leave
me? With a new Pentium II 450 mHZ processor - and a new motherboard,
because the Pentium Pro map was wrong!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch