Subject: RE: [Leica]M6-TTL Opinions
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:35:34 -0700

The M6TTL with their own SF20 flash works fine.  It is basic TTL metering.
Not much better than an M with an automatic flash (my opinion based on using
it).

The Nikon SB flash system is magic.  It is the best flash system!  It
actually meters the light emitted from the flash (evaluative) based on a
small pre-flash burst (you really can't see it) and cmbines it with distance
information.

Its like comparing a 1992 Mercedes to a 1999 Lexus.

Peter K