Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw-mount Leicas
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:52:48 -0400

Yes, you can.  I carry a pen-knife on my key ring and cut leaders on any
appropriate surface--the back of a small spiral notebook works fine.  I
indulge the conceit that this probably more closely approximates the
intended use of a *pen* knife than any other purpose to which we might put
it in the late 20th century.

But: I'd *really* like a template.  It's odd: I'll unblushingly (in public,
at least) shell out a couple of grand for a lens, but I just can't bring
myself to pay a collector's price for a template.

It *is* a disease . . .

CHandos

At 07:51 PM 5/8/99 -0400, you wrote:

>At 01:16 AM 5/9/99 +0200, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> >1) How is the film loading?
>
>You may trim the film by eye.  The template is unnecessary.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http:www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown