Subject: [Leica] I'm getting weary...
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 11:09:53 -0700

...of this incessant bickering here on the LUG.  I left back in December
because the signal to noise ratio was getting too high, and just came back a
week ago.  Perhaps I've come back at a bad time, but don't you all think
tone around here is getting a little acerbic?

I come here to learn and discuss photo technique as it applies to Leica
equipment, not to watch a torrent of flame and insult mail flood my LUG
inbox everyday.  There's a big difference between this and reasonable
debate.  There's so much value to the LUG when everyone is keeping a level
head.  I've learned alot here in the past and would echo Erwin's wish that
"This list might evolve into a mature and resourceful body of Leica info..."

Thanks to all,
Jim Laurel