Subject: [Leica] FORWARDED: Gang of Five
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:55:50 -0400

>Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:06:02 -0500
>To: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
>From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
>At 02:57 PM 5/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>passion I feel for Leica.  Thirty years from now, I'll be the stooped,
>bitter, nasty SOB in the corner, the one with the IIIc and a nasty grin on
>his face, shooting snapshots and having a grand time, using a grand camera
>and superlative lenses to put a picture to the words of my life.)

And I'll be documenting life in the retirement village, in Southern Oregon,
and having a grand time as well with my 35 Noctilux AF on the M6 that I
bought in 1997.

Ted? He'll still be teaching workshops in Malaysia and chasing the Goodwill
games with two women nipping at his heels to straighten up and fly right.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!