Subject: Re: [Leica] FORWARDED: Gang of Five
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:18:11 -0700

<<<<<<<Ted? He'll still be teaching workshops in Malaysia and chasing the
Goodwill games with two women nipping at his heels to straighten up and fly
right.>>>>>>>

Hi Marc,

thnks for passing that along, makes me feel better knowing the image is
still intact after the past couple of Games using Leica R cameras and still
being able to get it right with the "female folks." :)  Of course he means
they'll be carrying all my Leica gear. 'Bout the only thing I can use them
for now. :)

Sorry ladies it just kinda got outta hand.:) But I'm safe, I'm about to be
70.:)

ted