Subject: [Leica] VOTE
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:59:27 -0400

  How about a vote?

  Cast your vote for:

        A vote for Erwin means that we very much enjoy his input into
our newsgroup.
        A vote for Peter means that we very much enjoy his input into
our newsgroup.

    The winner stays and the loser fades off into the great internet
abyss.

    My vote:

    Erwin stays - Peter - who gives a damn what you do.  I am so tired
of people
    coming into newsgroups and acting rude.  What is it about the
internet that brings out the worst in people?