Subject: [Leica] Erwin vs. Peter
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:09:19 +0200

LUG,
it might be a bit late, but I have not received the LUG-digest for two days. I
should hope you sorted it out in the meantime but I am quite shure you did
not.

I just counted the messages I have archived from Erwin and from Peter K.

I came to a ratio of 50:1.

This shows  two things, one of them wellknown: Erwins posts are most
wellcome. But it shows as well that Peter gave some useful input to this list.

I hope Peter's input will become sensible again so that the whole group can
take advantage of his wisdom.

christoph