Subject: [Leica] FAQ? for a newbie
From: Colin Sheehan <csheehan@spiderweb.com.au>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 18:54:51 +1000

Hi people
I have just arrived here and would like to know if there exists a FAQ list
anywhere to save me annoying all of you with the usual questions. My first being
where can I trace my IIIC (Body 473052) history (date of manufacture, etc.)
There, I've gone and asked it anyway. ;o)
Thanks
Col
- --
Colin Sheehan
Cooran, Qld. Australia
csheehan@spiderweb.com.au
My Home Page starts here - http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/9254/
HMAS Kanimbla Cruise Photographic Record -
http://members.xoom.com/ozcut/kanimbla.htm
Balkan Folk Music - http://www2.spiderweb.com.au/~csheehan

Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?