Subject: Re: [Leica] FAQ? for a newbie
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 13:35:40 +0200

Hi Col,

Your IIIC was made in 1949. As for FAQs, there is an archive, but I do not have the
URL. However, you can go to Hans Pahlin's site:

http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/lug.htm

and follow the link there.

Kind regards and welcome to the LUG!

Nathan

Colin Sheehan wrote:

> Hi people
> I have just arrived here and would like to know if there exists a FAQ list
> anywhere to save me annoying all of you with the usual questions. My first being
> where can I trace my IIIC (Body 473052) history (date of manufacture, etc.)
> There, I've gone and asked it anyway. ;o)
> Thanks
> Col
> --
> Colin Sheehan
> Cooran, Qld. Australia
> csheehan@spiderweb.com.au
> My Home Page starts here - http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/9254/
> HMAS Kanimbla Cruise Photographic Record -
> http://members.xoom.com/ozcut/kanimbla.htm
> Balkan Folk Music - http://www2.spiderweb.com.au/~csheehan
>
> Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo page:  http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/index.html