Subject: [Leica] My Credentials
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 22:27:50 -0400

Seriously, does it matter? What are Marc Small's 'credentials' for being an
expert on non-Leitz LTM lenses? So, he's written a book. Hell, he's even a
lawyer, and no ones beating him up!
(Sorry Marc, you were just handy!  :o}~)

Washington & Lee University, BA in European History and Ancient Greek, with
honors and cum laude, '72.  Yale University, Master of Arts in Classics,
'74.  The Marshall-Wythe School of the Law of the College of William and
Mary in Virginia, Juris Doctor, '81.  Graduate, Tank/Automotive Maintenance
Course, '77, Ordnance Officer Advanced Course, '81, Command and General
Staff College, '82, instructor, C&GSC, '87 to '91, adjunct faculty, C&GSC,
'87 to '94.  Member, British Astronomical Association, 1964 - present.
Member, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, 1964 - present.  Secretary,
Roanoke Valley Astronomical Society, '86 - '87.  Heck, kiddies, I'm on the
Board of Governors of the local Sons of the American Revolution Chapter, as
well, and am finishing nine years as a member of my local Library Board.

And I have a thirty-year passion for LTM lenses and have owned and used and
studied them for donkey's years.

And, thanks to a member of this list, I DO have the World's Largest
Collection of Trinol LTM lenses, as well!  Both of them!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!