Subject: Re: [Leica] Eisenstadt, test reports,equipment matters and motives in photography
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:19:50 GMT

Somehow I get the feeling that his greatest joke is on the art world.

I can just picture the scene you described below.

As a similar story, I visited an Irving Penn exhibet in Chicago a few years
ago.  It's amazing how you can get a bunch of the rich, dressed in black
money crowd to stare dead on at a closeup of what was a very "portly" womans
genitals, and not feel the least embarassed.  Put those same folks in front
of a magazine rack full of adult magazines and they will run for cover...I
guess context means everything!

You are certainly correct about the money..I'm sure his shots are making a
ton of it, and mine sure as hell are not!

Best wishes
Dan