Subject: Re: [Leica] UV or not UV
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:16:51 +0200

Albert,

This question is one of the deepest existential questions discussed here on
LUG. It ranks right up there with questions like:

- -does God exist?
- -what is a Jew?
- -can you clap with one hand?
- -if the universe is infinite, than what is beyond it?

Take a look at the LUG archives:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers

and do a search on "UV" and you will understand what I mean.

Nathan

Albert Daddario wrote:

> I've heard that putting a UV filter on a Leica lens is akin to having a
> Porsche and towing a trailer! I'm new to all this ... should I  use one?
> All suggestions are greatly appreciated! AD

Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman