Subject: RE: [Leica] UV or not UV
From: "Dennis Warters" <dbsvideo@gci-net.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:56:45 -0700

Albert
I recently had this very question myself, and knowing the vastness of the
LUG opinion decided to try for myself.  I took a few shots of some bright
red flowers with and without the filter( Tucson AZ mid day EV16 sunlight ).
The shots without the filter had better contrast and brighter looking
colors.  So like you always hear on the LUG go out and shoot your favorite
subject and experiment for yourself.!!
Dennis