Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #2
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 22:14:00 -0700

I'm casually looking around for a new-version R-28mm (with built-in hood
but doesn't have to be ROM, though that would be nice too) in demo,
mint- or EX+ condition, in case anyone knows of one up for sale.

I'm also keeping an eye out for a used R7.

Thanks for the replies on the old v. new R-28's, I'd welcome others is available.

And for any Southern California folks, (Leica-user) Antonio Turok will
be at Photo Night this Thursday. Very good photographer from Chiapas (I
have a book of his from Nicaragua this is one of my favorites).

Dave Yoder