Subject: [Leica] How much $.$ for an M6?
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 07:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

Understanding that the price of an item is determined by two people--a
buyer and a seller--I nevertheless ask for the "net wisdom" of this
group.

How much should one expect to pay for an M6 in "user" condition? For
purposes of this question I define "user condition" as mechanically and
optically perfect; insofar as *cosmetics* are concerned, I care not one
whit whether someone has spray painted the thing or whether it has been
the victim of an overnight stay in a truckstop parking lot.

Thank you!

  rwyble@erols.com                  Worcester, Massachusetts
  Richard J. Wyble