Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's - Lagavulin & birthdays!:)
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:17:35 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from leica: 27-May-99 [Leica] Leica's - Lagavulin.. Ted
Grant@islandnet.com (1156*)

> So I've been hoisting the Lagavulin . . ..

Though but a recent "lurker" and occasional contributor, i.e., asker of
questions, to the LUG, if a man is hoisting Lagavulin, who am *I* but to
do the same in his honor?  Without checking the cabinet, however, The
Macallan may have to suffice. Ted, Salut!

  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble