Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica NJ incompetence
From: "Wilhelm L. von Ohlen-Larsen" <vonohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 21:44:46 -0700

Ken, I really feel for you.

My recent experience with Leica NJ was quite the opposite of yours.

I sent my M6 HM in at their recommendation for problems with rangefinder
flaring.  They fixed the problem in 2.5 weeks.  I would have to agree that
they have some phone relation problems.  They also do not tell you what the
solution was....but I really didn't care because the problem was solved and I
would much rather have a properly working camera than an explanation as to
what they specifically did to fix it.

You might consider contacting the Leica representative for you dealer.

BTW, many thank for the great advice a couple of years ago as to how to use
the Bellows II and integrate the M system with the R system.