Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B & W Filters Yellow/green
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 23:27:07 -0700

Robinsnes@aol.com wrote:

> The old Minox B has a built in yellow/green filter. The Yellow/green from B&W
> is a beauty for use with Leica lenses. It changes the reflectance level of
> panchromatic film to the proper level. An old friend who turned me on to
> Leica told me to shoot with a yellow/green and I have used one with black and
> white film for the last 25 yrs.
> Glad to hear someone else agrees.
> Roger
> robinsnestphotography.com

It could be those other guys you are referring to so let me say that the
yellow/green is MY filter. But  And am happy you agree. I allow others
to use them. I have it in Bay 60 for the Hassy Bay 3 for the Rolleiflex
even 24 for the Rollei 35, 52 and 62 for Nikon and I can use the 62 on
my Fuji 210 lens for my Cambo 4 by 5.
I am truly a yellow/green kinda guy. But maybe you already knew that
about me.
The more important ones being the 2 39's, a 46 and 49 for my Leica M6 lenes.
That's about 9 of them. My main 39 has been in my same pocket the same
time as coins a few too many times and will be upgraded to be my first
Multicoated version.
Someday I will have a yellow/green polarizor made. Then I will go to
yellow/green heaven and munch on yellow/greens dipped in yellow/green
goddess dressing.
Mark Rabiner
It's not easy being yellow/green.