Subject: Re: [Leica] Which choice of Leica Pradovit projectors?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 09:56:22 -0300

Pascal:

I have a Colorplan 90/2.5 CF that I have adapted to my Kodak Ektagraphic.
The CF will not focus plastic mount slides evenly accross the frame.  A
friend that has the Super Colorplan say it works much better in this
respect.  Most CF lenses are designed for carboard mounts.  Plastic mounts
hold the slide much flatter.  As a result, I never use my colorplan CF
because the Kodak FF does better in most conditions.  With the Colorplan
CF, you are alway playing with the focus to find a compromise of what will
be in focus and what will not.  This is not a problem with the Kodak Flat
Field lens when using plastic mounts.  My suggestion would be to get the
Super Colorplan or a FF Colorplan.

Regards,

Robert