Subject: [Leica] What a difference a month makes...
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 00:16:06 +0100

Hi LUGnuts.

Just back from a longish break. Before I went, everything was degenerating
into vitriolic exchanges, mostly centering around the views of a guy who
sounded vaguely Greek (or possibly Greekly vague) . When I come back, 90%
of the postings appear about, would you believe, 'bags'????

What happened to informed Leica discussion, or are y'all tiptoeing around?

And to start the ball rolling, will some kind person tell me how I meter
an R3 MOT when I have a 280/4.8 M Telyt (with SL adapter) mounted on it.?

BTW, my better half (Carmel) and I hit the US and Canada very shortly.

Key dates for LUGnuts into Irish nights are:

July 11 - Vancouver LUGnut thrash - MCs Henning Wulff and Tom A. of
Rapidwinder fame.
July 29 - Boston LUGnut party - not sure who the MCs on this are, but no
doubt they'll let me know. B D Colen may be a good starting point, as we're
overnighting with him on our way in on 25 June (sorry BD).

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Waterfall