Subject: [Leica] Boston Irish LUGnight - 29 July
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 11:49:47 +0100

Hi again all you Boston LUGnuts.

Just to remind you that my better half, Carmel, and I are looking forward
to seeing you on 29 July, which is now not too far off.

Luckily we don't fly out to Ireland until the evening of the following day,
so we'll have plenty of time to recover from any excess consumption (of
food, of course).

In terms of possible Irish pub venues, my Rough Guide recommends The Black
Rose, 160 State Street (Tel: 742 2286). It doesn't say whether they do food
- - could someone check please.

If anyone has a better idea for a meeting place, now is the time to say it
- - by that time I'll definitely be suffering from Murphy's stout withdrawal
symptoms.

As the 29th is a Thursday, and therefore a working day for most of you,
could I suggest 7.30 p.m. as an appropriate hour to meet?

Please bring wives/partners/SOs, as Carmel will otherwise be bored out of
her tree by grown men discussing their toys.

Looking forward to unanimous agreement or wrangling over alternative venue
recommendations. I suggest, with the forebearance of others not within
striking distance, we post to the LUG until we have things finalised.

Best to all.

Slan

Alex (and Carmel)

Alex Hurst