Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 vs F100
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:29:02 -0400

Mark,
  Don't be so sure about not getting the 135 by semi-looking.  Ask Pat about the noct
he sold me while I was semi-looking for one of them.
  IF I need a 200?  Seems a strange way of putting it.  I think I do and since I'm the
one burning film it gets to be my choice, especially since I have both.  I am aware of
the limits of the M6 with lenses but it doesn't mean I can't use it for other types of
photography.  Yes, it's not my camera for track stuff but still a good tool for other
uses.  For instance, that is what I took to Ireland and left the Nikon SLR that you
seem to think I have an undying love for.   Sort of like any other craft, it sometimes
takes more then one tool to do the job.