Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 vs F100
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:57:03 -0400

Dan,
  My weddings are also limited to good friends and family.  Having used the M6,
the Mamiya 6 and the Hassy (when I had it).  I also find that as the eyes weaken
and the JD Manhattens flow - nothing beats AF.  I suspect even the die hards
have a hard time as the evening progresses.
  I agree completely about the proper tool to assist in doing the job.  Standing
around in one's tweeds, puffing a pipe, and harumphing about how you would
rather not have the shot then use some other camera is not my method.  I guess I
don't care if thats their choice but don't understand imposing it on others.
Bill