Subject: Re: [Leica] Welcome to my website
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 12:02:16 -0700

ctkhor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a Leica user from Malaysia. ><snip>
> James Khor
> ctkhor@pc.jaring.my
> http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Forest/7428/index.html

Just checked out your side as I said I would and I loved the shot of the
trishawmen, I had gone and got another half cup of coffee and read some
newspaper while that whole page loaded. I then clicked on your people
page and the two ice cream girls were great at the top but the phone
rang before the rest of the page unfurled. Check out the progressive
JPeg option on the Photoshop. I think that would be your answer assuming
you thought there was a question.
Welcome to the Lug!
Mark Rabiner