Subject: Re: [Leica] Your favorite lens update
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:43:18 -0500

Ken,
The point I was trying to make was that until the HM came along, the
viewfinder of the M6 was best suited to the 35 and maybe that has something
to do with the popularity of the 35.

I lust for the 75 more than any other lens but I would prefer to have a nice
clean frame (w/corners) like the 90 frame on an M3.

Bud