Subject: [Leica] Re: dadooronrons
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 01:21:51 +1200

Hi All,

i'd like to call Brian in on this one. Every year we have a feeding frenzy
and flame fest over this much rehashed topic. This and UV filters. Could
someone please lay the topic of dadooronrons and psychroneuromonics to
rest. Sheesh.

Yours,
Prof.  George Montescu-Fuarquar-Snotwriggle

A J P T O Taylor-Handling wrote:

Although my personal bent is in the left field of Newtonian
Psychroneuromonics I think that you should consider the following
hypothetical experiment: <snip>

 "My point is not that everything is bad, but that everything is
  dangerous, which is not exactly the same as bad" - Michel Foucault.

Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University
Wellington