Subject: [Leica] Re: need help with R3
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 05:57:34 +0300

I tried everything, really. New batteries, turning the knob from "0" to "I", the
meter needle is just stuck at the bottom. What is really baffling is that this
is happening to both my R3s. Could I be using the wrong batteries? I am using 2
LR44s.

I guess, I'll have to send them in for repairs, and I have found this LINK which
repairs them, but they seem on the expensive site.
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/index.html
Anyone had any dealings with them?
I still think it is weird that both the R3s have the same problem. There
*should* be something I am doing wrong...(hopefully).

Regards,
Alexander